Sunday, August 09, 2009

.:: G.I Joe:The Rise of Cobra..~ best! full with action ::.

the synopsis:

 ~Paramount Pictures and Hasbro (previously was collaborated on making the worldwide blockbuster "TRANSFORMERS." join with Spyglass Entertainment for another extraordinary action-Adventure: G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra. From the Egyptian desert, the elite G.I. Joe team with the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment will against the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing menace from the mysterious Cobra organization to dispute them from plunging the world into chaos. "G.I. Joe: The Rise Of The Cobra" is directed by Stephen Sommers ("The Mummy," "The Mummy Returns"). 

my preview:

best citer ni..!!  cerita ni dari start sampai abes, full with action.. Even my fwen said: it's bit flat coz katenye xde klimaks cerita. But 4 me, its really exciting watching movie like this.. maybe jalan cerita agak biasa,  tapi apa yang menjadi kan cerita ni best ialah aksi-aksinya, efek-efek yg menarik n bunyi yang memuaskan.. so, keseluruhannya  I suke this film n  best la 4 me.. if ade yg x setuju tu, I xksh la..everybody has their own opinion  n terpulang jugak pada taste masing2 la..   ok.. thats all...  yg x tgk lagi tu, g la tgk n jugde sdri la... chow..

No comments: